Malta's Progressive Party
Join the Change!
Volt Malta is a growing party aiming to participate in the upcoming European and Local council elections in 2024
If your values align with Volt's then join! Every bit of support makes a large difference.
- Leads by example. Created #PolitikaOnesta to further transparency in politics, and #INeedMAP to further accessibility to contraceptives.
- First Pro-Choice Party in Malta
- Has a Member of European Parliament representing Volters and citizens across Europe.
- Develops policies based on best-practice and our values of furthering human rights, democracy and transparency.
- Wants to reform the European Union into a stronger, more democratic institution.
- Much more!
Let's Unlock Malta & Europe's Potential
What We Stand For
Education and digitalisation are key elements of the 21st century.
No one should be left behind - no matter their gender, income, religion or origin.
Europe needs to assume responsibility for its role in global challenges.
We want to empower people to participate in politics beyond election alone.
An innovative economy as an engine of societal progress.
The EU has a democratic deficit, and is often ineffective. It needs significant reform.
Press & Latest Posts
Volt Malta's first MEP election candidate , Matthias Iannis Portelli
Women in political party leadership in Malta - Alexia DeBono
‘Bug bounty programs protect the public and businesses’
Check out Volt in other countries