At Volt we are committed to transparency and high ethical standards when it comes to the treatment of donations
- Volt Malta commits to only accept donations from donors who do not contradict with or jeopardise Volt's aims, values, policies and ethics. This needs to be decided by the Treasurer, and can be delegated.
- Volt Malta maintains the right to reject any donation, providing reasons for the rejection and transfer them back to the donor within a time frame of 20 business days, detracting the external administration fees related to this transaction.
- Volt Malta constantly publishes every donation exceeding 3000 Euro per donation or donor per year within 15 days from its receipt/immediately on Volt Malta's website. Before publishing a donation, Volt Malta will obtain the donor’s consent.
- If the donor disagrees with point 4 of this article, the amount exceeding 3,000 EUR will be transferred back to the donor’s account, detracting the administration fee related to this transaction.
- If at any later stage Volt Malta learns of activities of donors which contradict with or jeopardise Volt Malta's aim and ethics, Volt Malta keeps the right to return the donation and remove the donor from Volt Malta's donor list.
- If the donor would like to add a statement and a link to Volt Malta's list of donors and Volt Malta agrees, the statement and link may be published on Volt Malta's website and other communication.
- Donations from for-profit organisations are accepted if they do not intend to influence the line of Volt or its chapters. The treasurer decides whether to accept such donations or not.
- Further details on our donation policy can be found here.