Social Media Editors
Previous Experience : Optional
Type of Work : Voluntary
Hours Per Week : 3 a week
What you will do
- Work with the Board to implement the Communications & Social Media Strategy.
- Create content on the platform of your choice. (Facebook, Instragram, Twitter, Tiktok)
- Work with the Translation Team to ensure content can be delivered bilingually as much as possible, where necessary.
- Create a community spirit in the Volt Malta Community Facebook Group.
- Other duties depending on the platform you choose to take on.
What you should bring
- Optional experience in using at least of the following; Figma, Adobe Design Tools (Photoshop/InDesign)
- If you don’t have the skill, then have the willingness to learn to use Figma.
- Ability to write clearly and effectively in English (required) and Maltese (preferred but would be supported by Translation Leads).
- The ability to identify opportunities and risks.
- The ability to set and meet specific goals.
- 3 hours (less when you have a co-lead) on average that you can invest every week.
- A realistic sense of how much time and energy you can invest (don’t burn yourself out!).
Interested in applying? Email Volt Malta's Board (firstname.lastname@example.org) with the subject line - Social Media Editor - informing of your interest to take up the role and a meeting will be set up!