Previous Experience : Not Necessary
Type of Work : Voluntary
Hours Per Week : 2 hours a week
What you will do
- Support the work of the respective policy leads.
- Support in the research of Policy Leads when it comes to writing policy.
- Conduct research on your own initiative to adapt a policy from Volt Europa to Volt Malta.
- Conduct research on your own initative to create/improve a policy for Volt Malta.
- Support the execution of policy-based projects.
- Write evidence-based policies.
What you should bring
- Experience in research.
- A good understanding of at least 1 topic.
- Experience in drafting policy (optional).
- The ability to identify opportunities and risks.
- The ability to set and meet specific goals.
- 2 hours on average, you can work on your own policy project or complement other ones that Volt Malta is prioritising.
- A realistic sense of how much time and energy you can invest (don’t burn yourself out!)
Interested in applying? Email Volt Malta's Board (firstname.lastname@example.org) with the subject line - Policy Writer - informing of your interest to take up the role and a meeting will be set up!