Donate to Volt Malta!
How to Donate?
Currently, Volt Malta can only accept cash donations, as it is still in the process of opening a bank account.
If you'd like to donate, you may get in touch with the acting Treasurer Arnas Lasys by email email@example.com or by calling/Whatsapp through +356 7952 4099 to arrange a collection. You will also be provided a donation receipt for your personal records.
No donation is too small! But we are currently doing collections of donations starting from €10.
Anonymous donations are not acceptable and not legal.
Who Can Donate?
Only Maltese Citizens can donate.
How Much can I Donate?
According to the Financing of Political Parties Act;
- A Maltese citizen can donate up to €500 in a year and some personal details need to be recorded (Your Full name & ID or Address) as donations can not be anonymous. Your details are only accessible to the Treasurer of Volt Malta.
- A Maltese citizen can donate more than €500 euros in a year, as long as their Full Name & Address are recorded, as the party would be obliged to make the records accessible to the Electoral Commission if requested.
- A Maltese citizen can donate €3,000 or more in total, as, as long they accept that their name will be visible on our Transparency page in accordance with our own donation policy.
- A Maltese citizen can donate more than €7,000 in a year, and their personal details will need to be recorded by the party and the details will need to be sent to the Electoral Commission.
- A Maltese citizen can donate up to €25,000 in a year.